background

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Harvest Blessings~Give Thanks Winners

WOW, what a beautiful array of entries we had for our
Harvest Blessings/Give Thanks challenge.
It is always hard for the DT to choose favorites 
and in the words of one of our DT members
'This is the part of the job I hate'
so very true, but we do have to choose
and the DT has selected:

Our TOP 3 picks are . . .

#4 Susan Lankford





Congratulations!
Please grab your Top 3 Badge from our sidebar
to display proudly on your blogs.


The TOP WINNER of our challenge goes to . . .

Stephanie L.


CONGRATULATIONS!
Please grab your WINNERS badge from our sidebar 
to display proudly on your blog!

AND,
Our Random.org PRIZE WINNER is . . .


#27 Connie's Crafty Creations


Congratulations !
I will be sending you an email directly notifying you of this win!
Please be sure to email me back within 7 days and
I will send out your prize as quick as I can!
Email to: dianegreghov@att.net

 Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.
Please come back tomorrow for another
fabulous challenge and gorgeous mood board!
Hope to see you there!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! THANKS so much for choosing my project in the top 3! Wahoo!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so tickled to see that my card was chosen as winner. I am honored. The gallery was chock full of awesome creations and inspiration. Congrats to all of the top picks as well.

    ReplyDelete